Beautiful self-catering cottage for 2
The Nook can cater for two guests comfortably.
The Nook, as its name suggests, offers a secluded and hidden spot. It offers cosy yet luxurious accommodation with beautiful fixtures and fittings. It is presented over two floors and has a wood burning stove in the living area adding to its charm. The Nook has a private garden with plenty of outdoor seating. The bedroom is upstairs and has a welcoming feel, ensuring a good nights sleep. The oak flooring in the living area steps up to the original flagstone floor in the kitchen. The bathroom is downstairs in this property and offers a rain shower over a roll top bath and electric heated towel radiator.
Click to see the Access Statement.
- Pillows, pillow protectors, duvets and mattress protectors are all provided
- Freshly pressed bed linen (beds will be made ready for your arrival) and towels (one bath and hand towel and flannel per person, bath mat in bathroom, one hand and two tea towels in kitchen) are also included
- Bed linen and towels change included for bookings of two or more weeks
- Full central heating
- Bose bluetooth sound system
- Electric oven and hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment (plus separate freezer)
- Iron/ironing board
- King size bed
- 32 inch Sony Smart TV in the sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Roberts radio
- Welcome pack
- Cot and baby equipment available on request
- Rain shower over a roll top bath
- Private garden comprising of lawn and hard standing.
Availability & Booking
Use the calendar below to check availability. Check that the desired property is selected, then click the month you want to arrive in to see availability and prices. Book online by first clicking the desired arrival date.
Click to see the Terms & Conditions.